On September 5, 2014
By SourceOne Office Products
In SoCal Life
With Comments Off on 13 Signs You’re From Southern California
13 Signs You’re From Southern California
- The Hollywood Sign is in your backyard.
Source: Instagram, @sliponmyknot
And you hate when people visit you and make you go look at it.
- Flip-flops are a way of life.
Source: tumblr, mikerugnetta
You have a pair for every outfit including weddings. Totally appropriate.
- In-N-Out is part of your daily food group.
Source: Instagram, @allygata
And you would never order off the regular menu. Animal style baby!
- Traffic is your middle name.
It’s part of life and you still get road rage.
- Eating anything without an avocado is just wrong.
- You can ski, sail or surf.
Source: flickr, broseakay
Or you can do all three.
- You go to Disneyland on the reg.
Source: tumblr, redheadonaroadtrip
But you never ever go when the waits are longer then 20 minutes.
- You have never had a snow day.
But rain is the end of the world and then like no one remembers how to drive.
- Burritos can change your life.
Source: Google+, William Trinkle
A bad burrito will ruin your day. Actually, your week.
- Takes more than an earthquake to shake us up.
- You are still tan in January.
Source: Instagram, @mdw_08
In fact, what would you look like without a tan?
- If the sun’s out, you’re at the beach.
Source: Instagram, @kotabella
And you find sand everywhere. And I mean everywhere.
- Chances are you moved out of state and everyone said that you’ll be back.
Source: Etsy, BubuRuby
And they were right! So Cal love!