On September 24, 2014
By SourceOne Office Products
With Comments Off on Life Hacks: These Office Supplies Can Make Your Life Easier
Life Hacks: These Office Supplies Can Make Your Life Easier
Sometimes in life we need to MacGyver things. There are moments when we need to be able to hold a book but we ran out of hands or we are so frustrated because all our wires keep getting all tangled up. Well Source One has gathered together a great list of life hacks that will just make your day a little bit easier with the use of office supplies.
1. Use a file sorter to keep cutting boards and recipe books.
2. Grab canned air and get to those nooks and crannies. Your car will never be cleaner.
3. Use pushpins to hang up glasses. Now there is no need to worry about scratches in your lenses again.
Source: instagram, @allygata
4. Use binder clips in your fridge to keep open bags of veggies closed tight.
5. Reuse an empty printer cartridge to grow tiny plants.
6. Another great use for a binder clip is to use a bookmark. Now you don’t have to have those tiny folded triangles in your book.
7. When cleaning your keyboard use the sticky side of the post it note.
8. Use a thin mouse pad to open jars.
9. Need some light? Put a highlighter in a bottle and see it glow.
10. You can use a simple paper clip to give your phone an instant stand.
Check out all these great office supplies that we have to offer and make life easier.